Traveling during pandemic
Update on a situation in Croatia and on our island
We provide information and travel advice that should be helpful if you have already booked a holiday on Šolta or are considering a holiday for later this year or next year.
ENTRY AND BORDERS
As of 1 April, people from third countries and the EU can visit Croatia if they have recovered from COVID or have a negative PCR/antigen test from the EU test list or have been vaccinated.
In order to shorten the procedure on border crossing points you are advised to announce your visit by filling in the form on the following site ENTER CROATIA
Instructions for crossing the state border can be found here: RECOMMENDATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
SARS-CoV-2 testing is possible to do in Split at the Public Health Institute (Vukovarska 48)
The PCR test results are sent to user's e-mail address within 24-48h
Signing up before testing is obligatory, and you can do it online at : ONLINE TESTING
The name and the surname, date and year of birth, returning email adress, and the contact cell phone number should be stated in the mail.
You will get the responding mail with the date and the time for your testing.
The PCR testing price is:
Rt Pcr Sars-CoV-2- 400,00 kn
Results in English - 450.00 kn
The rapid antigen testing price is:
Rapid antigen Sars-CoV-2 - 200,00 kn
Results in English.....250,00 kn
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT
Given the circumstances sailing schedule is subject to change. We invite you to follow these instruction:
- purchese tickets online or via Jadrolinija mobile app.
- avoid cash payments at the sales points and use card payment
- when at the agency, keep a distace of 2 meters from other passengers
- during the journey please stay in your vehicles and if you are staying in passinger area we recommend to wear a mask.
- Check the offical Jadrolinija WEBSITE regulary, through you will be informed about all changes.