Traveling during pandemic
Update on a situation in Croatia and on our island
We provide information and travel advice that should be helpful if you have already booked a holiday on Šolta or are considering a holiday for later this year or next year.
ENTRY AND BORDERS
When entering the Republic of Croatia, nationals of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Germany and the Slovakia are not required to provide any special reason for their entry (business, economic, tourist, etc.). They can enter the country under the same conditions as the ones prior to COVID-19 outbreak, but still under epidemiological control and by complying with general and special recommendations issued by the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
In order to shorten the procedure on border crossing points, nationals of the above 10 countries are advised to announce their visit by filling in the form on the following site ENTER CROATIA
All other foreign nationals may enter the country for business reasons or other economic interests for the Republic of Croatia, and pressing personal reasons, if they provide relevant proof. Please note that once you receive confirmation that you may enter the Republic of Croatia, you are advised to fill in the announcement form on the following link: ENTER CROATIA in order to shorten the waiting time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT
Given the circumstances sailing schedule is subject to change. We invite you to follow these instruction:
- purchese tickets online or via Jadrolinija mobile app.
- avoid cash payments at the sales points and use card payment
- when at the agency, keep a distace of 2 meters from other passengers
- during the journey please stay in your vehicles and if you are staying in passinger area we recommend to wear a mask.
- Check the offical Jadrolinija WEBSITE regulary, through you will be informed about all changes.